GERR!

GERR!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Illustration Friday: Crash in the Swamp


This was done several months back, before Halloween. I added a crashed rocketship to make the image more appropriate to this weeks theme. Unfortunately, the composition with the rocketship is a bit unbalanced. I need to add to the right of the picture now.

I hope that someone can teach these creatures how to get along with the Grub Nation. It would be nice if the Grubs can avoid becoming dinner.

This is an edited version of the image that I worked on a little more, March 6,007.

8 comments:

Tony LaRocca said...

LOL Great work. Invasion of the catfish people!

studio lolo said...

Man my eyes are getting old. I had to enlarge it to see the spaceship which I thought was a fish! I'm making that eye exam first thing in the morning.
Love the painting Ernie! Too bad the grubs are probably their din-din :P

Anonymous said...

Great illustration.

Doug said...

hey, Uncle Ernie... great illo! I also enjoyed looking over your blog. We got similar tastes!

...I'll be baaaaack....

Michelle Lana said...

I love it ...so unique and very intriguing!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff Ernie!

Unknown said...

This is extremely good! Creatures are my bag too. Hope you'll visit my blog and take a look...

The Quiet Revolution said...

It kinda reminds me of the fungus the bogeyman artwork, Love it!