GERR!

GERR!

Friday, September 21, 2007

More Signs of Halloween

This is the sign of Halloween approaching that I have been looking for. On my walk this evening, I discovered a driveway with many children's chalk drawings. Some of these are so confidently executed, I wonder if they were actually done by children. It would be great if they were drawn by the neighborhood children. It would be a sign that Halloween is on their minds and a fresh group of monster lovers is rising up. The weather forecast calls for rain tonight. I hope that when the sidewalk is washed clean by the rain a new batch of drawings will appear.

5 comments:

Monster-Maniac said...

A new generation! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

So what happened after the rain?

Uncle Ernie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uncle Ernie said...

I walked by that driveway yeasterday. There was no sign left of the drawings and, so far, no new art

Anonymous said...

Bummer, but the anticipation is fun. Why don't you draw something and see if the other artistes add to it?