GERR!

GERR!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween French Fold 1

I have been busy with paying projects. Finding time to have fun drawing for Halloween has been difficult. What I decided to do was to take some letter size printer paper and do a French fold. This creates four equal space for me to sketch into on a piece of cheap paper.

If I'm on the phone or waiting for a large file to do something on my computer, I pull out these sheets of folded paper and draw into one rectangle at a time.

There is very little planning or attempt to have the images relate to each other. I just gave myself a few limitations - monster portraits and only spend 10 to 15 minutes to finish each box. I also am only using a very quick blue pencil sketch that I ink with waterproof ink that I put into one of the Pentel Aquash brushes I have.

No comments: