GERR!

GERR!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

On My Floor 01

I called my sister to wish her a happy birthday the other day. She was stuck at home cleaning her house and she was happy for a little break, before family would be dropping by. She talked about how amazed she was that she could fill up a trash bag with scattered debris from just a normal evening at home the night before with just herself, one husband and one daughter.

I look around my apartment sometimes and see things that have been laying untouched for unknown periods of time. I have thought to myself, " Since I live alone, I have been and am the only person responsible for every object being where tit is - and stays." Here is a piece of paper I found under a table several days ago.

2 comments:

Uncle Ernie said...

Some folks have been having trouble posting comments, This is a test of the emergency comment tester.

Monster-Maniac said...

Haha, this was a fun read!