GERR!

GERR!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Spooky Town / 2004?

I have few gripes with Christmas; but, as you may guess, Halloween is my favorite holiday. It isn't even a real holiday - just a celebration for us oddballs. The biggest problem with holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas is that you have to adjust to other peoples expectations on those days. Halloween is for fun and equally accepts all traditions as valid.

This is my Spooky Town display from a few years ago. You can see about 3/4 of the entire scene. If I can't find the space or energy to set it up this year, and I need to start soon to be able to enjoy it until Halloween, this will have to do until I dig through my storage boxes. Here is a larger picture if you want to see more of the details.

1 comment:

Monster-Maniac said...

Awesome! Cheers!!!