GERR!

GERR!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Big Hoax?



Today's front page of the Oakland Tribune features a story about yesterday's Bigfoot news conference in Palo Alto, California. I thought the comment yesterday about possum DNA was just a joke; but that is what one of the samples sent for testing showed. I guess it is all about being famous for a few minutes, selling some t-shirts, and giving expensive tours to the site. If there were only a few dancing girls and a barker with a come-on-pitch, that would seem more honest.

Hey, speaking of t-shirts! You can always go to my online store for those. It was worth a try. I'll tell you outright, my stuff is for nothing more than fun.

More articles:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, your design for Hairy Creature is certainly better, but you absolutley MUST at a trucker hat to the collection for fall...